Nowadays, using a VPN is a vital part of modern life, especially so for a cryptocurrency trader. VPN stands for virtual private network, and is essentially a private network extended across a public network, enabling users to send and receive data across public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network. This means your data doesn’t enter the public domain, and is far safer than using public networks normally.
As a crypto trader, you want to make sure your data is safe from hackers and prying eyes – keeping your passcodes and log-in information under lockdown. Some countries have started to ban certain crypto exchanges, which could also be motivation for wanting to use a VPN.
Installing a VPN app is easy, whether you’re wanting extra protection for your crypto passwords, or are trying to access exchanges from banned jurisdictions.
Here at MDX Crypto, we recommend using SurfShark – our favourite VPN for a number of reasons. It is one of the fastest VPNs, your data is encrypted, you can choose from a plethora of countries where you wish to redirect your IP address through, and it is cheap. Get a 83% discount using our referral code here https://surfshark.deals/MDX.
1. Download Surfshark using this link: https://surfshark.deals/MDX (83% Off)
- Create an account – simply type in your email address and password and pay for your 83% discounted subscription
- Open the app – you can use the same SurfShark account across all of your devices
- Choose the region you wish to redirect your IP address through – I like to use Portugal, but dozens of options are available
- You’re ready to start surfing the web anonymously!
It’s as simple as that! Now you can browse the web anonymously, never having to worry about your data being compromised. Time to get some trades on!
If you are a crypto trader, you will find extreme value in joining MDX ALGO – we provide trading indicators, Altcoin picks and are one of the leading communities of professional and amateur traders who all share knowledge and tips with each other. Click here to find out more!